Date and Time9 Dec 2023 - 8.00 - 17.00
Leiraveien 2, 2000 Lillestrøm, Norway
Who's it for?
Coaches looking to recruit Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish players for 2024 and beyond
We are thrilled to welcome you to the Scandinavian Women’s Soccer Showcase at the State-of-the-Art indoor turf facility in Lillestrøm, Norway.
The showcase is a unique opportunity to scout the talented Norwegian, Danish and Swedish players for 2024, 2025, and 2026 respectively.
Our Showcase is a great way for you to evaluate players from Norway, Sweden, and Denmark in 11v11 matches and meet in person the players (and parents) you are interested in recruiting.
The level of players will range from the best Professional Academies, highest and second-highest U19 national levels, and the 1st/2nd – 4th tier of women’s soccer in Scandinavia.
- Arrive in Lillestrøm, Norway
- Meet CSUSA staff at the Scandic Lillestrøm Hotel
- Showcase day Lillestrom
- Transport to venue
- Showcase games
- Free time in the evening / networking with CSUSA staff and meet with players if desired
- Travel day
The Scandinavian Showcase Package
All coaches must purchase the Scandinavian Showcase package to attend.
What is included:
- Lunch on showcase days
- 1-night stay in the Scandic Lillestrøm Hotel
- Transportation between Showcase-hotels and venues
- Entry to all showcase games and training session
- Player rosters and detailed information prior to the event
- Networking with players and parents
- Full guidance and support from CSUSA staff during your stay
Price for Single room package: $470
Price for Share double room package: $390
Coaches are responsible for booking their own flights.
Every coach wanting to attend must complete the Showcase Registration Form on THIS LINK.
Our showcases are well-attended by coaches, players and parents. We recommend registering quickly to secure your spot.
Payment of the Showcase package can be done either via PayPal with credit card, or via bank transfer.
An even more detailed Coach Agenda will be provided upon registration.
Player rosters will be provided in the week leading up to the Showcase, when the teams are finalized.
Why recruit Scandinavian players?
- Our Showcase attracts high-end players but this is also an opportunity to get solid “squad players” for a smaller investment
- Government support (loans and grants – up to $30,000 per year) is available in all Scandinavian countries for students wanting to study in the US
- Scandinavians graduate high school the year they turn 19 so the level of maturity is generally high
- The Norwegian, Swedish, and Danish high school systems are of high quality – with students generally getting high GPAs when coming to the US
- Compared to other countries where English is the 2nd language, Scandinavians generally have high-level English proficiency
- The education system in Scandinavia is very compatible with NCAA core class requirements and NAIA requirements and no problems meeting eligibility standards for most
About CSUSA and Keystone Sports
CSUSA was founded in 2007 by Stewart Stanbra (England) and Kim Moe Krohn (Norway) – who both played soccer in NCAA D1 and NCAA D2 for the University of South Carolina Upstate. In 2021, CSUSA was acquired by Keystone Education Group – a Scandinavian multinational in the international higher education industry – and joined their Keystone Sports division.
The Keystone Sports agencies CSUSA, Tennis Smart, AGM, Sport-Scholarships, uniexperts, and CMAS, have sent over 10,250 international student-athletes to over 820 Colleges in the US and Canada. The Keystone Sports “Class of 2022” consists of 1,015 international student-athletes helped to schools all over the US. Around 50% of these student-athletes are soccer players.
We reserve the right to make changes to the Showcase itinerary.
Participation at the Showcase is at your own risk.
Payment of the Showcase Package is non-refundable by a certain date, for planning purposes.