There is no place quite like the USA when it comes to Women’s Soccer at the university level!
Develop your game and experience being a college athlete at university in the USA. And the best thing, it is possible to get a soccer (football) scholarship while combining soccer and studying ‘across the pond’.
A soccer scholarship is the money granted by the university to an incoming student-athlete to help lower the student’s cost of attending the school. A scholarship ranges from 1-100% of a student’s total cost of attendance and can cover tuition fees, housing and food and text books.
Studying and playing soccer at a university in the USA enables you to combine a quality education and the chance to continue playing soccer.
- Play and train every day with professional coaches to improve your performance.
- Develop your game at world class facilities, exclusive for student-athletes.
- Compete with and against high level athletes in prominent divisions and conferences across the whole of the USA.
- The US is the home to some of the world’s best universities. There are more than 4,000 universities in the US and you can get a fantastic degree that you can use back home.
- Experience a vast range of degree options.
- Your educational experience is very personal and can be specifically tailored to your preferences and career ambitions.
- Earn your degree with the help of athletic, academic and international scholarships funding.
- Make friends for life and build a vast international network
- Live, train and study with friends you will have for life.
- Experience American culture and socialise during holidays and spare time.
- Travel across the USA to some fantastic destinations.
- Experience American Thanksgiving and Spring Break.
US college soccer’s demand for talented international players is BIG! There are more than 1,500 universities in the US with soccer teams, meaning more than 38,000 soccer players are competing at schools all around the USA. The absolute best women’s university teams play in front of crowds of 2,000+, and produce full National team players.
There is certainly a level for everyone! Every year we assist women’s players that just missed out on professional opportunities, to players at the local U18 level and everything in between.
Whatever subject you want to study, the US system has hundreds of different schools and courses to choose from.
To find out if you can qualify for a Women’s soccer scholarship at an American university, complete the Free Assessment and we’ll evaluate your chances for free - no obligations!
“Being given the chance to study whilst playing football in the USA, saw that I had something to dedicate my life to for four years and experience something that most people don’t. As a result of four years of University and soccer in the USA I have acquired a degree in Kinesiology, captained my team for two years, become a State Champion and All-State player. I made my best friends for life which is a memory and an achievement that will last with me forever”.
- Charlotte Crisp, UK