We are offering a selection of services that help athletes and students to colleges/universities in the United States, depending on their circumstances. All our services assist our clients through the complex process of starting college or university in the United States.
The objective of our services is to find the best possible scenario for each of our clients and locating the ideal opportunities within the US college system. We take into consideration our clients’ needs, preferences and desires.
We base our search for the ideal college or university on the following factors: academic and athletic level and ambition, location, climate, the size of the school and the city, and the desired degree. We endeavor to obtain multiple opportuntities for our clients.
Our services include a combination of the following steps:
- Athletic evaluation
- Academic evaluation
- Character/Expectation evaluation
Testing (preparation and registration)
- NCAA/NAIA Eligibility Center registration
- Gap years
- Core courses evaluation
- Core GPA
- University shortlisting
- Identification of suitable opportunities
- Academic/Athletic suitability
- Assisted communication with coaches
- Letter of intent/scholarship paperwork
- Essay/Personal statement
- Liason with the admissions department
- Submission of academic documents
- Financial documentation
- Grade conversion (NACES application)
- Medical forms
- Student-visa application
- Embassy appointment
- Supporting documents
Guidance and Support
- Practical information
- Point of contact
- Transfer possibilities
Complete a Free Assessment to see if you qualify for to be a student-athlete at a university in the US.